DIY – or Do It Yourself – is a very popular mindset when it comes to planning weddings these days. And for good reason! Statistics vary, but the average cost of a wedding in the United States has now risen to well above ,000, and thrifty couples are looking for ways they can save money, get creative, and still have the wedding of their dreams. And while there are many aspects of a wedding that perfectly appropriate, safe, and fun to do yourself, bridal hair should not be one of them.
- The experience. A professional hair stylist can make your bridal hair not just an aspect of your wedding, but an experience. Our stylists from Element Salon who do bridal hair for brides and their bridesmaids often set up mimosa station, so brides and their friends can relax and have fun together rather than focusing on trying to get the bride’s hair perfect.
- Professional input. Of course, when it comes to weddings, the bride’s desires trump everything else. But a professional may be able to help specify and tailor her desires so that the finished product is absolutely perfect.
- Products and tools. Even if someone is good a doing hair, they may not ahve the luxury professional styling products or hundred-dollar tools to pull off the look flawlessly. Hiring a professional means that you also get the benefit of the styling arsenal of a professional.
- Transitions throughout the day. Many brides want their hair down for the ceremony and pictures, but come to regret that decision later on in the evening when they are dancing the night away. Having a professional stylist on hand for the event means that you can have your hair the way you want for the ceremony and pictures, after which your stylist can pin your hair up so you are free to socialize and dance all you want.
- Perfection. In the end, you will have to look at your wedding pictures for the rest of your life – so you want them to be perfect. Hiring a professional stylist means that there will not be a hair out of place and everything will be just the way you want it – both the day of, and in the pictures forever.
If you are a bride-to-be and in need of a professional hair stylist for you and your bridesmaids, call Element Salon today. Speak to one of our bridal style experts by calling (615) 383-2045, or visit our website at elementsalonnashville.com to learn more about all of our stylists and the services we offer.